- Veterinary License and USDA License REQUIRED for all purchases
- All prices subject to change without notice.
- Product pricing does not include the price of shipping unless otherwise specified.
- Terms - All sales are pre-paid or net 30 days on approval.
- We accept VISA, MC, AMEX.
- All payments must be in US funds drawn on a USA Bank.
- All orders are shipped by the most appropriate carrier and method unless specified otherwise. Shipping methods include Air, Express or Ground.
- Additional handling charges or fees may apply to any order.
- Claims for damaged goods must be made within 48 hours of receipt.
- We reserve the right to cancel credit approval, discounts or credit notes.
- Foreign Orders - please call, FAX or email for additional information.
- On supply orders over $250 there is no shipping charge, excluding some items as specified in the catalog.
- Supply orders are shipped by ground.
- Please allow 3 to 10 working days for receipt of your order.
- Orders may be shipped by Air or Express delivery at additional costs.
- Supplies cannot be returned without prior authorization and a Return Merchandise Number. Supplies authorized for return must be in new condition, with original packaging materials, within 30 days of purchase. The RMA number must appear on the outside of the box returned.
- A restocking fee of 15% may apply.
- Special product design orders cannot be returned and will not be refunded.
- Blood Product Prices DO NOT include the cost of shipping. Shipping charges for all orders of blood products are based on the cost of shipping.
- Additional charges may apply on special orders and where non-standard packaging is required.
- For routine orders, we ship Monday through Thursday except holidays, subject to product availability.
- Routine orders are NOT delivered Saturday, Sunday. Monday, holidays or the day after a holiday.
- Priority orders are shipped the next or same business day.
- Saturday delivery is available on priority orders at an additional cost.
- Once blood products are shipped, they are not returnable or refundable. Please make sure you and your client understand this. Blood products cannot be returned.
- We stand behind the viability of our whole blood and red cell products for 30 days from the date of collection when it is properly stored and handled.
- SHELF LIFE GUARANTEE DOES NOT APPLY TO PRIORITY ORDERS.